Hemplify is produced by The Tinley Beverage Company Inc.
- Loading stock data...
- Loading stock data...
To view our company’s stock quote and public filings, please click here.
Real-time share prices and volume for the Canadian exchange can be found at Google Finance. Delayed bid-ask and level 2 data can found at: http://thecse.com/CNSX/Securities/Diversified-Industries/The-Tinley-Beverage-Company-Inc.aspx
For investor inquiries, please contact us by clicking here.
Tinley Beverage ranked as a top 25 Cannabis Stock by CANNAINVESTOR Magazine, January / February 2017:
MarketWired: Tinley Opens California Cannabis Collective for Tinley '27
and Other Cannabis-Infused Beverages / February 15, 2017
Management Team and Board
Jeffrey Maser, CEO and Director
- Previously at Jacob Securities, where he financed several medical marijuana companies in Canada and the USA
- Began career at the Watt Design Group; at the time, Watt was owned by Cott Corporation and was the second-largest food and beverage branding firm in North America, and Cott was the largest cola company in the world after Coke and Pepsi
- 10 years in venture capital, merchant and investment banking with a focus on emerging industries including marijuana, health foods and technology
Ted Zittell, Brand Advisor and Director
- Previously President of Cott Corporation's Retail Brands International, where he led the creation and launch of dozens of premium retailer brand and marketing programs worldwide
- Senior partner at The Watt Design Group for 17 years (including during period of ownership by Cott Corp.)
- Senior consultant for McMillan Doolittle LLP, a leading Chicago-based retail and consumer experience agency
- Advisor for US private equity and investment funds in the food and beverage sectors
- Recent executive-level engagements include work for Walmart, Kroger, CVS Pharmacy, P&G, Nestlé, Loblaws, Sainsbury's and Tesco
Andrew Stodart, Director
- Launched Crystal Head Vodka and brought from concept to nationwide North American distribution in 18 months
- Oversaw the launch of Dan Aykroyd Wines at Diamond Estates Wines and Spirits; oversaw a team that won 5 awards for marketing excellence from the LCBO
- International brand manager for Black Velvet Canadian Whisky; built from a declining brand into the third-largest selling brand in its category
- Other engagements include work for Patron Tequila and Everfresh Juice Ltd.
Amy Stephenson, Chief Financial Officer
- Past CFO of Bedrocan Cannabis Corporation, a Canadian licensed producer that merged with Canopy Growth Corp.
- MBA in Finance from California State University, BA from the University of Hong Kong, CFA Charter holder, Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA, CMA) and a member of the Financial Executive International (FEI)
David Ellison, Director
- Principal at Acuity Corporate Securities Lawyers in Toronto; has provided capital markets, legal and operational services to US-based cannabis cultivators, processors and extractors over the past two years
- Clifford Chance LLP (UK) - International Structured Finance Group
- Solicitor of the Supreme Court of England and Wales